What is Northern Freedom Alliance?
An alliance of concerned people, business owners & organizations in Northern Ontario defending the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms from the rising threat of authoritarianism.
Support “End the Lockdowns” to ensure that all businesses remain open & that people can move freely, support the abolishment of the vaccine passports & mandates, support freedom of speech, ensure that accurate information is shared with the public and that informed medical consent is honored. This is to be accomplished via:
- Education on the Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms to people, businesses & organizations
- Actions in the forms of peaceful protests/rallies/celebrations
- Continuous pressure via letters, forms, petitions, & legal documents on officials to hold them accountable
- Provide education, resources and support for members
How to Get Involved!
- Contact us to let us know where you feel you would help us make the most impact
- Join one of the committees that are forming to address the many areas of concern
- Sharing information is key as well as taking action in the above mentioned forms
- Participate in rallies/celebrations & Freedom Meetups
- Donations are appreciated to help with the cost of printing and purchase/rental of equipment, platform, signs, banners, t-shirts, etc…